Come stalk the flats of Pensacola Bay with us. We will actively pattern, target and hopefully catch Redfish, Speckled Trout, and the occasional Flounder. We will use traditional spinning gear paired up with only the finest and most effective artificial lures on each fishing charter and the occasional live bait for when the fishing is slow. Learn proper knot tying, lure presentation, as well as the who, what, when, where and why of inshore flats fishing. We have spent a lifetime fishing these waters and Pensacola Bay has some of the prettiest and most plentiful water ways on the gulf coast of Florida.
We will provide everything you need to have a successful day on the water. Including but not limited to all of the rods, reels, tackle and rain-gear. All of which is provided to us by our sponsors. We will also provide a small cooler, ice, your fishing licenses, and we will also have some water and sports drinks. Our boats are perfectly designed fishing in our coastal waters and has plenty of fishing room and storage. This is the perfect charter for families.
Listed here are our “typical” peak flats / inshore fishing seasons in Pensacola:
- February – May is our Speckled Trout and Slot Redfish season as well as a huge Sheepshead run
- June – August we seek shallow water Redfish and Speckled Trout, and the millions of Spanish Mackerel that invade our Pensacola Bay
- September – October our tournament sized redfish and Tarpon are schooling up and all over the flats and in the Bay
- November – December is typically our “Big Redfish” season
- “Gator Trout” season is December – February